We were very lucky to have Greg Peterson on the show today to discuss Urban Farming. Greg is an expert in everything farming, and talked with us about how to start an urban farm.
He covered everything from:
- The importance of Naming Your Farm (I’m going to name our farm Andyama)
- Soil Quality being the most important thing to consider when getting started farming
- Easy tip to add wood chips to your yard to improve the quality of the soil AND that you can get wood chips for FREE
- Tree Farming vs. Garden Farming
- Rain Water Collection Basics
He imparted so much knowledge about urban farming, and even provided additional videos on soil collection at Healthysoilhacked.com.
About Greg. Greg lives in a place he calls Urban Farm, which in size is 80 feet wide x 160 feet deep, in Phoenix, … Read More...